Business Development Manager
- Autonomous role selling to small businesses
- Company car provided, travel costs, extensive marketing and administration support
Our rapid growth and success in Australia is creating excellent opportunities within our sales team.
This role is designed for those outstanding candidates who are eager to excel and are driven to exceed expectations. As a result of our continued growth, we are currently seeking a Business Development Manager (BDM) to join our team around Australia
As a BDM, you will identify new business opportunities selling a market leading services with small and medium-sized enterprises around Australia. You will be selling all different types of digital marketing services.
- Contacting leads and conducting meetings with new business prospects
- Self-sourcing leads and securing new business opportunities
- Achieving set sales targets and objectives
- Ensure high standards of professionalism and customer service, thereby creating referral and intermediary opportunities
- Ensuring that clients understand all aspect of Digital Marketing Tribe’s product, services and procedures
The right person will have:
- a proven track record in field based B2B field sales
- experience working in an autonomous field based selling role
- a mature approach to consultative selling
- excellent communication, relationship building and interpersonal skills
- a positive attitude, with an unyielding passion for success
- extensive social and business networks
Why join Digital Marketing Tribe?
Our vision is to Build Better businesses starting with our own. Digital Marketing Tribe works directly with small businesses to ensure they stay on top of rapidly changing digital world. Whether it be building an online brand using different social media platforms, generating more sales and enquiries online or re-branding your whole business.
The opportunities are endless, with personal and professional growth being one of our top priorities. If you are looking for a role that can match your ambitions, we want to hear from you.
With a national record of over 2 years of success, this is your chance to join an industry driver who prides itself on expertise and innovation at an exciting time in the Australian and New Zealand market.